Welcome to Special Education
Thank you for visiting the Jessieville School District's special education website. If you have questions that are not answered here, please contact our office at (501)984-4228.
At JSD, we are dedicated to making sure ALL of our students are engaged, empowered, and educated. We have an excellent special education team available to serve our students with special needs in a full continuum of services.
If you suspect that your child may have a disability that affects his or her learning, please contact our office or your child's teacher. If you are new to our district and your child has received special services in the past, please be sure to let us know by completing the form, "Parent Report of Special Services." If your child has an existing diagnosis, please be sure to let us know by completing the form, "Parent Report of Medical Disability/Diagnosis." Both of these forms should be submitted to your child's school office.
- Suzanne Walls, Department Supervisor
- Holly Anderson, Billing and Records clerk
- Bobbi Morrison, School Psychology Specialist
- Steve Herring, High School Resource Teacher
- Ginger Pierce, Middle School Resource Teacher
- Judy Duke, Secondary Life Skills Teacher
- Suzanne Walls, Grades 2-5 Resource Teacher
- Candace Watkins, Grades K-1 Resource and STAR Classroom Teacher
- Jennifer Wurz, Occupational Therapist
- Misty Lamb, Physical Therapist
- Keri Bordelon, Speech-Language Pathologist
- Heidi Bratton, Paraprofessional
- Christina Crain, Paraprofessional
- Dena Davis, Paraprofessional
- Amber Hartness, Paraprofessional
- Amy Pedersen, Paraprofessional
- Samantha Wilson, Paraprofessional